Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Soccer

Ebony has been asking for months to play soccer. I've been hesitant because experiences in the past have been literally, "I'm here for the food" LOL. But I finally signed her up and half way through the season she really got into in and started playing! She even scored a couple of goals which was so fun to watch. Chad has really enjoyed sharing his love of the sport with her. He has been playing on a rec league as well and the games get recorded. They're usually late at night so we rarely get to go. When he pulls them up on his phone, occasionally he will cast them to the TV and she gets so excited to watch his games!

This is Ebony posing with one of her good friends Reese Hansen who just happened to be on her same team. Totally unplanned, but oh so fun!

 

No comments: