Do you find yourself in need of a furry companion? Are you lonely and down-trodden? Do you have sorrows that just need to be licked away? Do you just need that unconditional acceptance and love? Then come on down! Introducing the Cronin Petting Zoo. Now open to friends and family. We have animals in all shapes and sizes!
Introducing Lady: Our 60 pound lap dog??
Elf: Our towering tiger
Quincy Hazel: She's in there, I promise!
Roxie: the sweetest bunny... did you know you can litter train a rabbit?! She's amazing!
You can also teach them to read... we're still trying to prove this. LOL
And if fur doesn't do it for you, we also have 6 feathered friends in the form of chickens. The girls have named each. Let me see if I can remember the names... Pepper is a silver lace belonging to Jaedyn, she lays brown eggs. Nice-Nice and twin are beautiful gray birds called sapphire gems. They lay brown eggs. Lilia has an Americana named Kiki, who lays green eggs. Ebony's buff orpington is named Dizzy and lays brown eggs. Twinkle is a white leghorn belonging to McKinley and she lays white eggs.
Not to mention a child who hugs like a koala bear (McKinley), a child who makes amazing monkey noises (Lilia), one who whistles constantly like a bird (Ebony), and one who likes to growl and give chase like a grizzly (Jaedyn).
When the kids aren't playing with their own animals, they're often attracted by other's animals. Animal magnets! I can't count the number of times we stop on every walk we take as one or multiple of our daughters ask to pet every dog we pass! I love that they love animals. And I'm a little sad that they seem to have some allergies as well. Lilia gets horrible hives from horses and cats. Jaedyn gets really congested around the rabbit. And Ebony also gets rashes on her face if she lets the cat touch her there. But does it stop them from interacting with those animals? Heck no. Nothing a little Claritin or Zyrtec can't fix. I swear we are personally funding that company!

Rock Chuck (we think) at the Greenbelt














1 comment:
I love that you are doing your blog again! I had no idea you had starting that up. Good for you!
Post a Comment