Chad often complains about not being able to catch things on camera. By the time we think of hitting record, half the event has passed! Well last night was no exception. I think the conversation he was unable to record would have been "Kid Snippets"-worthy!
Lilia: Jaedyn, you are so mean. You are like Cinderella's step-sister.
Jaedyn: Well, that makes you the other one!
Lilia: No
Jaedyn: Yes
Lilia: No
Jaedyn: Then what are you? Cinderella? (said so sarcastically)
Lilia: No, I'm just not part of that family.
Jaedyn: Well technically I'm Cinderella because I do ALL of the chores.
Lilia: Well technically you have the personality of Cinderella's step-sisters, but you DO do all of the chores.
Jaedyn: So, I'm like an evil Cinderella???
It's unfortunate that they weren't getting along. But come on! How hilarious! In fact, Chad sat down right after this and typed the conversation up so he wouldn't forget any of it. This morning, Lilia found the printed conversation sitting on the printer. She came in with the funniest expression on her face and demanded an explanation. 😂 She and Jaedyn had a good chuckle over it this morning. I'm glad they could see the humor in it... after the fact!




No comments:
Post a Comment