(May contain crude humor)
In my last post I mentioned that Natalie and Jane came along with Valerie and Luis for a little visit. It was so fun to have them. True to fashion... I didn't get many pictures, but I did get some!
Jaedyn and Jane got to have a true sleep over. This was so much fun. Granted, they didn't fall asleep for like an hour and a half after they were put in bed, but they did stay in bed. Victory! And who could shush them? There was so much laughter we just couldn't find it in our hearts, especially when they just don't get to do this sorta thing very often.
The criminals in bed. Right as I took the picture Jaedyn opened her eyes and asked "mom, why are you checkin on us?" FLASH. "Mom, why are you taking a picture?" "uh.... g'night!"
Saturday morning Natalie and I ran a 5k, Valerie a 10k (sucker!) in Smithfield. It was cooold! But fun. No pix. sorry. Even if I had them, I probably wouldn't post them cuz I'm guessing I'd look more like I was walking than running :)
Olive and Lilia in the tub. What's a little cousin time without the naked shots?
Couldn't resist this one. haha I love my little smiley girl! And she looooves the water!
Jaedyn blowing bubbles at the bday party!
Cute family!
More bubbles! (Natalie, I love this picture of Jane!)
Little Olive... what a sweet baby!
The siblings (+2)
Side story: This post wouldn't be complete without a little reference to the dinner time fun that Jane and Jaedyn had the first night. Over a plate of sweet and sour meatballs Jane says "Chicken butt!" So Jaedyn sings "Santa Clause is coming... to fart!" the 2 were busting up. Ok, so were the adults. This talk went on throughout the entire span of dinner. I hardly remember tasting the food due to the entertainment. oh boy.
And Natalie, I told Jaedyn what Jane said to her swim instructor. She thought that was just hilarious! She still will be sitting around and randomly bust up and repeat "Jane said Chicken fart! hahahahahaha"




1 comment:
oh man, every single day, several times a day Jane is saying chicken butt, or santa clause is coming, to fart! So now we got her to say "chicken feathers" phew! Didn't want angry parents yelling at me! It was a lot of fun! I'll get you the pictures I took soon :)
Post a Comment