What a day of mixed emotions for me! I can't believe how much Lilia has grown! When Jaedyn turned one I was very excited. When Lilia turned one... not so much. Weird. I was stating this very obvious discrepancy and inconsistency in my emotions and was told that maybe it's because NOW I realize how fast it really goes. Maybe.
Lilia has been such a sweet sweet little baby. She is the smiliest thing I've ever seen. She's very laid back and goes with the flow so to speak. She's sweet with her big sister and gives such wonderful loves to her Daddy. She is quite the little kisser and if she feels like it... will blow kisses to anyone... multiple ones!
She's just discovered a new trick this last week... standing without holding on to anything. Boy is she proud of herself. She'll let go and we'll cheer and she gets the biggest grin on her face. What a trick!
She loves being outdoors and loves the tub. She hates getting out of the tub and hates sippy cups. She loves her bottle and loves anything food. She really will eat anything... even if it's not edible.
She still has her toothless smile that I looooooove so much!
She has sweet, chubby, kissable cheeks.
She melts my heart.
I love her dearly.
Lilia's cousin, Destiny came to the party, saw the cake and said, "Something is fishy about this party". I had a good laugh.
Here's my girl with her classic smile. I really can't get enough of it!
Cake Face! Don't ask me how she got it. Silly girl very daintily picked at the frosting. That was it!
So far, I think Jaedyn has had more fun on Lilia's toy than she has... but I'm sure it won't be long before they're fighting over it!




2 comments:
She is SO sweet & cute! Happy Birthday Lilia!!!
Happy Happy Birthday Lilia! We can't believe you're one!
And Angela, I totally understand that sad feeling about your baby growing up. I've been there, twice now! There is definitely something different about the 2nd and 3rd. The first is soooo exciting but after that it just goes by too fast.
We hope to see you guys in June!?!?!
Post a Comment