5 Things I was doing 5 years ago...
1- Going to BYU-I figuring out what in the world I wanted to do with my life (wow, I'm really glad that's over.
2- Paying my car off
3- Driving to Springville,UT every other weekend (I miss you guys!)
4- Living with 5 other girls (I still laugh at the videos!)
5- Learning to kick my butt with Trenda.. (Thanks for teaching me how!)
5- 5 things on my to-do list today...
1- Email pix to my mother-in-law
2- FHE (maybe swimming for $2 night?)
3- Feed Jaedyn (mmmmm, sweet potatoes!)
4- Read more of Eldest
5- Make dinner
5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1- Um, travel the world
2- Have 20 kids and pay for their college
3- On second thought adopt 20 kids (I really hate being pregnant)
4- Do volunteer work with Drs without Borders
5- Get an Endless Pool
This WAS NOT a healthy question for me!!!
5 Places I have lived...
1- Arizona
2- Germany
3- Louisiana
4- Idaho
5- Utah
5 Jobs I have had...
1- Nanny
2- Subway
3- Math Tutor/Secretary
4- Selling Pest Control
5- Physician Assistant at all sorts of places
5 People I tag...
1- Kellie
2- Rebecca (did you already do this?)
3- Natalie
4- Jana
5- Stephie
Escalante for Spring Break
2 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment