Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Gas Prices?!?

Hey remember this?!? I just wanted everyone to know how flippin excited I am today! Gas prices dropped below 2 dollars this morning! Woo HOO! Seriously, how can I have a bad day after news like that? This past summer I spent a few cents shy of 70 dollars to fill up my tank once. Ugh. Today I can fill it up for less than 36. How long has it been since gas has been below 2 bucks? It's been so long I don't even remember but I know it was before Chad and I ever met! All who are in favor of this new trend say I!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I gassed up today too and was watching the amount go up slowly. I was starting to think I had chose the wrong pump and It was probably going slow because it was sucking the grime off the bottom of the holding tank and then I realized I had already pumped 10 gallons into my car. It was so nice! Mine was just around $36 too. I had to pay $2.07/gallon, though. I wasn't lucky enough to get it under $2/gallon.

Coleman, Ashley, Cash, and Presley said...

Like i said, Funny that 2 months ago the gas comanies "hands were tied" and nobody could do anything about it!

Weird!

Natalie said...

I!!! And we filled up for $1.77 a gallon. Gotta love that! WOO HOO!!!