Wow Time FLIES!! 6 months is a pretty big milestone for a first-timer. Jaedyn got to get her 6 month shots today as well and I'm very glad to report that she did really well. Whew! I still think Chad needs to take a turn doing that so he'll be a little more sympathetic about my complaints! It's so sad!! Her stats of the month:
Weight: 14 lbs 4 oz (just below 25th%)
Height: 25.25in (about 40th... started out above the 95th!)
Head circ: 17.25 in (about 80th)





2 comments:
i can't believe how big she is! the halloween pic is so cute! :) sweet baby!
She's getting so big! I'm excited to see you guys. I've been reminding Makayla of who Jaedyn is and so she's excited to see you guys too! Your Halloween picture is great. Where did you get her costume? It's so cute.
Post a Comment