
We really had a fun Halloween this year. We went to the ward trunk or treat and could not believe all the people! You'd be surprised the people who crawl out of the wood work for free candy! haha. We ran out of candy fast thanks to Chad's large hands and generosity. So having nothing to do we decided to get Jamba's and rent Spiderwick chronicles from RedBox (I love their rentals... you can't beat a buck!). While there we got a call from the Harts, friends of ours, and ended up walking the mall trick-or-treating with Ian, their two-year-old. I wish I would've had a camera. He was a little green monster and adorable!
We did end up watching the movie but got home later than we originally anticipated. Because of this I was left with a rather large bowl of candy in my house cuz we missed all the trick-or-treaters! Bummer.




1 comment:
Oh my! Jaedyn is SO cute! I'm glad you guys had a fun halloween!
Post a Comment