Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Mischief


I get a kick out of some of the selfies my children take. I just wish I didn't have to sort through so much garbage to find the gold! LOL They take so so so so SO many with my phone!


Ella has been make her rounds every evening in our house again.


These 2 love to hunt her down every morning and laugh at her shenanigans!


My bosses threw a great Christmas party at Bob's Indoor Golf. We played, and ate, and opened gifts. Chad ended up being the sucker for his group! LOL. It was a fun date night this year as it was just for a +1. They gifted us water bottles, gift cards, and the most amazingly soft and fuzzy minky blanket made by Lola. It's guaranteed to cause some fighting in my blanket-loving family!


This kid... she just does not like to go to bed! She puts it ooooooooooooffff! Her delay tactic this night? Reading Walter the Farting Dog. While it makes Chad laugh hard, it appears to have the opposite effect on Lilia.


One of my favorite families right here. These pix are all from different days. Jaedyn and Aiden playing with filters, Aiden reading on the stairs, and then like mother like son- I caught this matching photo of Analisa reading her phone on the stairs! HA! They have been such a blessing in my life this year as our families have grown close. It makes for a lot of late nights because we just can't seem to stop talking when we get together. But I am so so grateful for those late night and for each and every member of the Decker family!


Jaedyn's choir had a gift exchange and Jaedyn created this beauty for her... I don't know whether to call it her subject, recipient, or victim!

 

No comments: