Jaedyn finished out her cross country season with championships in Rexburg this year. She ran the 2500 meter. I'm so glad I got to go to most of her races and cheer her on! It was fun to watch her run, fun to see her be a part of something bigger, fun to witness the friendships that blossomed and the camaraderie that developed. She stated that she was sad and glad the season was ending, and that she is considering track in the spring. For now, I'm going to soak in the free Thursday afternoons and miss the one on one shuttling time home from practice. Race after your dreams Jaedyn! A little hard work accomplishes a lot and sometimes the payoff is in ways you would never expect! Who would have thought going in to the cross country season, that you would benefit in more was than just physical?
Love this girl💜






No comments:
Post a Comment