Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Smile Purdy!


Ebony had an evaluation with the orthodontist today. A few weeks ago at one of Jaedyn's appts I had him take a look at her cross-bite. Sure enough, he felt it warranted x-rays. The result of today's evaluation? 90% sure there is a soft-palate expander in this kid's future. 


2 seconds before I snapped this pic, she had big terrified eyes. Not really terrified, but wide and questioning. Oh, and note the snow pants? Our little snow storm the other night is still making its presence known.


Lilia has 3 really good friends that have been stuck like glue to each other for over a year. Legacy, Ava, and Carlie have been a delight in our lives. These girls do everything together and it is so fun! This year, they have decided they want to be M&Ms together. So we got online and ordered matching outfits in Green, Yellow, Red, and Blue. As dictated to us by these girls. Well everything arrived last night and Lilia was so excited to model for a shot, an "all the orders are in and this is how they turned out" shot. Afterward, she stood on the stairs and sang and danced in the mirror across from the stairs. I was so excited to have caught it on video without her noticing until the end! LOL. It made me nostalgic for my little 3 and 4 year old Lilia who used to go to the bathroom and disappear for an hour. I'd find her playing in mirror, distracted from washing her hands. I got a few of these memories on camera. But it was a daily occurrence and I have missed it! She was embarrassed until I reminded her how much fun she has going back and watching those videos of her singing in the mirror. Hopefully she is ok with it now 💕


And last but not least, a little capture of something ALL of the kids like to do with our horse. I mean dog. He's huge. They love to have him stand on his back legs with his paws on their shoulders and then they dance. You can see how he dwarfs the 4 year old! 😆


And just so there's proof, amidst the chaos and yelling and tears and craziness that is our lives... There is also love!

 

No comments: