Thursday, October 20, 2011

Silly Girl

Back a couple of months ago we got some fun pictures of the happenings of Jaedyn. I hate to admit it but yes, my 3 year old throws fits. HA! Sometimes for seemingly no reason! During the course of one of these she proceeded to empty her books off the shelf. Unacceptable :) She was instructed to clean up any mess that she made. Woah... she didn't like that. But once she calmed down, she did a pretty good job. Don't ya think?

And this is how I found her napping one afternoon. Thank goodness most days this kid still enjoys her 2-3 hour naps! Since Jaedyn has been old enough to think for herself, she has HATED going to bed. And we hated putting her to bed cuz it was always such a fight and I didn't like hearing her cry herself to sleep. But lately, totally unprovoked, she has started admitting "I'm tired mommy" with a big yawn. What??? I love it!



No comments: