I've always been a tent camper. I used to think people who went in trailers weren't really camping. I may be changing my mind. Ha! We went with some good friends to Moab 2 weeks ago. That's right, beginning of October in Utah, with a 5 month old, and we were camping! Are you starting to see why I'm changing my mind? We had a fabulous time! We went hiking in Arches, 4 wheeling through Moab, ate great food, slept little, watched movies, showered, played and thoroughly enjoyed our trip!
Hiking in Arches
Here's the whole gang: Justin, Luke, Heather, Caden on the Left. Angela, Chad, Lilia, Jaedyn on the right.
Delicate Arch. One of our favorite hikes in the Park
The toys... and the dirty gang.
Lilia's get up for the rough terrain. Like my goggle marks?
A natural tunnel
I hope their friendship lasts the roughness of the 3s and 4s :)

Nice pose Justin! :) (I won't say anything about mine)

I'm learning not to hover as a parent :O Jaedyn and Caden went ahead and climbed up this all by themselves while we waited at the bottom. You can't really tell how high it is til you look at some of the other pictures. They were natural little climbers!

Jaedyn in the back of the side by side getting ready to hit the trail. She was such a trooper and enjoyed... most of it :) This is my favorite pic from this trip.

Eating dirt is healthy for the immune system... right? ugh. Yup, this is what you think it is, eating spilled chips off the ground.


Spitting on the window?!? Don't ask.
And this is what my garden gave me when I came back.




1 comment:
What great pictures, thanks for sharing
Post a Comment