Thursday, October 20, 2011

Rolling over Finally!

Yesterday morning Lilia finally started rolling! Yup, she's 5 1/2 months old. Yup, she follows in her sisters' footsteps. In many ways she reminds me of Jaedyn. When Jaedyn was an infant and meeting milestones, she too was late. But she waited until she was capable of completely mastering it before she'd even try it! Silly girls. What joy and delight they bring to my life!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I can't believe she's so big already! I still think of her as the little 2-3 month old newbie in the family--she is SO CUTE! Love the update and the video! :)

Robin and Stephenie said...

really mastering something before they try it? huh they sound like a roommate I once had her name was... Angela! They might be a little like her. :) It looks like you have been having so much fun. you are so Brave to go camping with a baby!