First off a lot of you know we've completed a lot of remodeling on our home. The most drastic difference is the bathroom. Enjoy the pinkness (those are the before shots of course) Sorry I'm not in the mood to post more before and afters, and truth be told, we didn't take great before shots so the afters don't quite do our work justice. Or maybe I just feel that way cuz it took so much work?








That's right. No shower!
Kitchen-before. What you see is what you get folks. That counterspace is literally all the counterspace that was there. How did people survive with more sink than counter???
Jaedyn on rides with her cousin Andie at Lagoon
Jaedyn with 52 mosquito bites on her face. The picture doesn't quite capture the true damage. But the sentiment is there.
I couldn't resist. This is Jaedyn with her little cousin Phaedra. Aren't their little bottoms cute?




4 comments:
Wow, great job with the remodeling, Angela. I'm impressed.
gotta love the carpet on the outside of the tub. hats off to you guys for doing such a great job revamping the room! it looks so good!
Wow, your house looks awesome! I have to admit, I was a little worried when we first moved you guys in but it looks so great! Way to go!
Oh, and I love the little bottoms!
These pictures are the first I've seen of our house. You guys have done an excellent job turning things into a beautiful home. Wow-what was it with the colorful bathrooms and no counter space?
And all the pictures with Jaedyn just show how quickly she is growing up, especially next to Phaedra.
p.s. I've been the same way blogging my summer so don't worry about it. Who really cares what order it's blogged in? besides us?
Post a Comment