We missed out on the Pumpkin Patch this year. sniff sniff. Luckily Smiths had some good ones :) I called 2 weeks ago and the lady said "Sorry, the pumpkins are pretty much gone" WHAT?!? How on the ball are people?? The problem apparently was that it frosted early in Logan this year and ruined all of their pumpkins. Sad deal. But we made it to the Pumpkin Walk! And it was a totally different experience than what I had expected. Look how cool this is! I can't believe how talented some people are! And I'm grateful they're willing to share it with untalented people like myself :)

Access to the pumpkin walk was shut down so we had to park a ways away and shuttle in. Very cool. PS for all you locals out there, the event is free and so is the shuttling!

How did Jaedyn enjoy it? haha. WELL... the kid only had eyes for the pumpkins that had candles burning in them. Funny girl.



I guess what I was expecting was elaborately carved pumpkins... they had that too all along the path, what I wasn't expecting were the elaborately painted and designed SCENES of pumpkins! Incredible.

I know we all look more terrified in this picture rather than like we're enjoying ourselves... I think it must have been the flash in the dark :)

We're planning on carving our Smith's pumpkins tonight for FHE.... maybe I should buy some candles for them so she can enjoy it :) I LOVE FALL!!!!!!!

My talented little girl. Seriously... who else can drink out of 2 straws simultaneously, milk AND water??? eww.
(BTW: anyone who is interested--- Old Navy is having 50% off their clearance prices right now and we got some killer deals. Not sure if that's just local but it's worth checking out :)
3 comments:
We didnt make it to the pumpkin walk so thanks for posting such AWESOME pics... I love the milk and water combo, the other day Karver tried pancakes and ketchup.. whateve! :)
I can't believe that is all made out of pumpkins. That looks like a ton of work! I can't believe it's free too. How fun!
I hope you liked the "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" scene! That was ours:) The pumpkin walk is so much fun! Glad you got to enjoy it.
Post a Comment