Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Little Song for the Day

5 comments:

Valerie Oquendo said...

Oh my goodness! I am so glad I looked at the blog tonight! She just melts my heart! Best way to end the craziest week of my life (5 tests!!!) How did you survive?!

the davis family said...

oh my cuteness.

Coleman, Ashley, Cash, and Presley said...

That is so cute! WOW she is big! Can't believe it! School is amazing! HA! this is supposed to be the hard semester of the nursing program, so if i survive i guess i should be able to actually graduate! :) IT has been a rough few weeks though. I am so grateful for the time at Leavitt's because i learned a lot, and that just may be why i am able to survive this program now! I don't have the time to study and get enough sleep w/my 2 kiddos.. anyway, but it is good. Just counting down to July. (I feel like i have spent my whole life counting down to July! sheesh!) How's good old Logan? :)

Travis and Jana said...

We love the song! Thanks for making our day! We can't wait to see you at Christmas Jaedyn!

Travis and Jana said...

Kindly LOVES this video of Jaedyn! Thanks for posting it!