
I was talking to my dad a few months back about the triathlons I wanted to do this summer. He told me, "you know, I always wanted to do one of those". And that was it. End of story. From there on out there was no way he was getting out of it. My dad and I swam, biked and ran in the Bear Lake Brawl on Saturday. It was a much nicer day weather wise than the last triathlon I did. The lake was beautiful! Slight head wind on the bike ride but cool enough for the run that we didn't overheat. Good thing too cuz the run for some reason was really difficult for me this time. I think my focus has been on improving my swim and bike and I let my run take a backseat. Not a good idea considering I've never been much of a runner. But I did it! And I improved my total time by 9 minutes! Dad did awesome too! He came in 6th in his division and I was so proud of him! What a feat! Good job Dad! I love you! Thanks for all the support and company! Can't wait to do one this winter with you... in Arizona!

Here's my number one fan! You can tell I just finished the run, the veins in my forehead are still popping! haha.

And this picture is a tad embarrassing as I don't have the most photogenic biceps! But it was fun and I had to post it regardless. Hoo-rah Dad! (K Chris, you gonna join us for the next one?)
3 comments:
congrats on improving your time! I can't wait to hear how you do next time!
my hero... thats all!
You are my hero... i need to do it... well at least exercise more regularly... just don't have it in me lately! wish you were here to at least get my swimming! sheesh! :) glad to see you are doing well.. miss you guys!
Post a Comment