Jaedyn has taken the "terrible twos" to a whole new level. I am beside myself to figure out what to do for her. She was cute and sweet and cuddly and did the most adorable things. Her favorite word to repeat was "happy, happy happy". Then one day last week it all came to a screeching halt and all of a sudden the world was coming to an end and hasn't stopped. Was my sweetheart abducted? I feel like a horrible mom! Patience has never been my strong suit, recognizing it is the first step right? I've been working hard on it I promise. But this.... wow. Even the most patient of people, my husband, is fit to be tied. Where did our baby go???
Maybe this is some crazy growth spurt that is near it's end. Maybe she hasn't been feeling well. Maybe she has a secret stash of candy that is giving her major sugar highs and lows. Maybe... maybe... maybe.... Please don't let this last much longer!
1 comment:
ohh, I am so sorry for you, and I don't even have any advise. I am terrified of this stage, good luck and I will pray for you guys!
Post a Comment