Oh, what a fun age! I know it feels overwhelming at times but she is absorbing so much information all at once. It is so fun to watch. I love the video at the end. Hey Jaedyn! What does Aunt Jana say????
Thanks for keeping in touch! Hope you enjoy this brief glimpse into what we've been up to. Chad is working as a Speech-Language Pathologist and Angela is working part-time as a Physician Assistant. We have 4 daughters each of which came to us complete with talents, quirks, plenty of spunk and fun. We love them dearly. Each year brings many changes, most of which have been wonderful blessings in our lives and we can't wait to see what the next year brings!
4 comments:
Oh, what a fun age! I know it feels overwhelming at times but she is absorbing so much information all at once. It is so fun to watch. I love the video at the end. Hey Jaedyn! What does Aunt Jana say????
so so so cute!! she's so much fun to watch!
Ohh, my goddness she is so ADORABLE! I am so sad that you guys are so far away, I miss you. Enjoy the beautiful moments
I love Jaedyn's face while she is on the potty! hahah It is soo cute
Post a Comment