Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Chad's News...

By Chad's request, I am updating the blog. After much debate and variable emotions Chad has been officially accepted by the Speech and Language Pathology Grad Program at USU. Yay! Touch and go there for a while but we hung in there! We had about decided that we had misinterpreted the reasons we were to move down here, it's amazing how calm I felt about the whole thing. Not cuz I knew he would be accepted but because I just knew we were being taken care of and that everything would turn out for the best. Congratulations Chad! I love you! Oh wait.... does this mean more studying?

5 comments:

Chris said...

Hey Congrats!!! Wish we were in Logan with you!

summerbummer said...

YAY!! Congrats!! now he can teach us all to talk good! (or is it "talk well"?)

Natalie said...

Hey Summer... I think it's "talk ga-way-et" YAY CHAD!!!

Travis and Jana said...

Congratulations Chad! We are so excited for you guys!!!

Krystal said...

Congrats! Exciting changes for you guys.