
She's finally here! For all of you who waited so long to learn her name, thank you for your patience! Her name is Jaedyn Faith. Jaedyn, cuz we liked the name. Faith, cuz we wanted to pick a name that had some meaning to us. We felt like we had to exercise a lot of faith during this pregnancy, and if there is one way we would like her to live her life it would be with faith!
She was born May 13 at 19:19, convenient time huh? (helps me remember!) She weighed in at exactly 8 pounds and was 21 1/2 inches long (however 2 days later the pediatrician told us she was 22 1/2 inches)! I have no idea where that tall gene came from but it explains the constant rib pressure!
Jaedyn developed jaundice her second day so we've been having lots of pediatric appointments to follow that. All she wanted to do was sleep and she didn't really show any interest in eating at all, which worried us. We went in for the last bilirubin check this morning and it has come down and the Dr gave us the green light. She really has been doing much better today... she actually cried which was music to my ears!




12 comments:
She is so beautiful! So I was just checking your blog and said to Wes, "Angela had her baby" (I didn't know) and Wes said, "oh ya, she had it a few days ago. I forgot to tell you". Ohhhhh that Wes. I was at enrichment when your mom called. Anyway, I'm glad everything is fine now and that she's doing good. I'll call you in a few days after you get settled. Congratulations! We love you guys and are excited to have a new little niece!
She is beautiful! I love her hair! Can't wait to get my hands on it... jk!
She is gorgeous. Congratulations you guys! I couldn't be more happy for you! Ang-- I talked to your mom on MSN the other day so I got to learn her name and info early:) Your mom is so cute! I can't wait to see more pictures as Jaedyn grows! Love ya!
Congratulations! Happy to hear that she is doing well and so are you! She is beautiful!
That comment from craig was really from me!
Jaedyn is such a cutie! From the pictures, you all look like such a happy and healthy family. We can't wait to meet her one of these days, hopefully not before too long. I know you guys must be super crazy right now, you know, with the little one, so we'll give you some time before we check in. Congratulations!!!!!!
Chad & Angela,
She is so cute! We are so excited for you. Her hair looks the same color and thickness as Passion's was. We'll have to compare some of Passion's baby pics. It will be interesting to see how much they look alike. Congratulations! We can't wait to meet her in person.
She is beautiful! I was so glad I got to hold her. we love you guys.
Hurray! She is here. You must be so relieved with the pregnancy being over and Jaedyn being here. I'm happy that everything went well. Congratulations on behalf of the Shawn Boyd clan(since he's still not around yet). We love you. Can't wait til July when we can see you and the new arrival.
Angie!!!! Congratulations!! She is so pretty more than I imagine, I am a happy aunt, I hope to meet her personally some day and give her many kisses. I want to cry... you know how much I like crying... hahahaha. I love you and please keep showing pictures of this precious angel you have. See you soon!
Quite a hairy thing, huh! She's beautiful. I can't wait to see her!!!! SOOOO proud!!! Love you guys!
-Chris
Congratulations, you guys! I love the name, and I think she is just precious! Rachel had Jaundice, too. We actually had to put her on the billirubin blanket for four days. (It was NOT fun, so I am so glad to hear that Jaedyn didn't have to do that.)
I can't wait to see her in person! I'll be calling.
Post a Comment