Friday, May 9, 2008

Chad's Teaching Assignment

Chad got a phone call yesterday. He finally got his placement! He'll be doing loop teaching at Westside Elementary School. His first year he'll teach first grade and then move up with the kids to teach second. So he'll have the same class 2 years running. Then he'll go back to first and repeat the cycle. He's really excited about this form of teaching cuz he believes it will help out a lot with the discipline. I'm just excited they finally called and told us where he'll be teaching!

2 comments:

Robin and Stephenie said...

yippee Chad! you are going to have so much fun I love first and second grades.
I hope that is the picture that you put with your rusume. It is wonderful!

Krystal said...

Hey guys! Congrats, Chad! Westside is a great school. I think you'll love your new job.