Wow, so this gets scarier everyday it seems. Yes, that is 100% ME! I don't think the camera is adding 10 pounds in this case, unfortunately. ugh. My pregnancy tracker tells me I have 13 more days. I have this fear that it's going to be more like 21 or 22 more days. Not that pregnancy has been bad (it definitely is awkward!) but I am really starting to get impatient!
So the baby's room is finished. The pictures sadly don't do it justice, not that it's professionally done or anything but it does look better than the pictures! We had fun with it anyway. Now we just need baby to come and complete it!
Here's also a picture of our house, many of you have seen it by now. This was taken a few months ago... thankfully! It has snowed several times here in the last few weeks but we've been blessed and it hasn't stuck around. We even have part of a front yard now which we are working furiously against the weather to keep alive! Someday we may even plant flowers!




3 comments:
I love your room! It looks so cute in the picture--I can't wait to see it in person. For being due in 13 days (yay!) you look so good! With Andrew I complained that he was a week late and I just wanted him to come. When I was pregnant with Makayla I wanted her to come late so I could have more nights with sleep. Unfortunately, the doctor's plan was to induce me a week early. Those darn OB Doctors (ha ha). Anyway, good luck with it! I can't wait to get the call that she's here!
Ang it is fun to look back at your picture of your self awhile back... look how "little Stephenie" has grown. How exciting. and Chad Congrats! that is so exciting you will be such a good teacher. Kids love you well...Kenidee loves you so I am sure all kids will love you.
Hello Angie! You look so pretty!! I love the pictures, it's fun to see the pics but I wish I could be there for that important day in your life. Congrats to Chad, I am so happy for both of you and wish you the best luck ever. Love ya!
Post a Comment