Saturday, March 11, 2023

March Madness

Yellowstone Bear World did a fund raiser at the local Cal Ranch store. We got to hold a bear! Well sort of. Ebony got to hold a bear. The rest of us were tasked with looking thrilled that none of the rest of us were. LOL. We did get to pet a cub after the photo shoot though. They were SO cute! We learned that mama bears are only pregnant for 2 months and give birth while hibernating. They literally sleep through the process. The cubs nurse and cuddle until hibernation ends. What would that be like?!

I don't even know what it's like to have children who like to sleep. And I am definitely NOT allowed to hibernate... even though as evidenced, I try! Anyone who holds the secret success recipe to getting kids to go to bed at night, please share! Recipes like that are not meant to be kept secret!!

I'm not sure who I feel more sorry for... Chad who is apparently baby hungry? Or Atlas who unwillingly fills the slot.

Haircuts are a apparently a party for all!

I'll let you come up with your own caption for this one! LOL



 

No comments: