We sent the summer out in style this year! Our friends Heather and Justin invited us down to their cabin in Bear Lake for a weekend of boating. Oh my goodness! We had so much fun! I'm so thankful for good friends! And generous ones! We drove down Friday after I got off of work. First thing Saturday, we loaded up the boat with all things yummy and headed out.
We anchored the boat half way through the day for lunch and put out the platform. I seriously love that thing.
Only a few bruises were gained in the making of this photo
I don't know how she did it but that head was dry when she went to bed! Too funny. The weekend ended way to quickly. We went to church on Sunday, ate some good food and headed home for...
the first day of school on Monday!
McKinley Marie Cronin- Kindergarten
Lilia Karolee Cronin- 6th
Ebony Pearl Cronin- 3rd
And what would the first day be without a little photo bombing?
I love these kiddos but I've got big plans! With full day kindergarten starting this year I thought "I guess I'll start working more" but then I realized that's not really what I wanted to do! LOL. So instead I'm looking into taking guitar lessons, picking up a spanish class at the local EITC, and going for lots of hikes. For real, I'm gonna go hiking!
Jaedyn ditched our photo session and went to her friend's house to get ready for the first day of school. She was really nervous so I'm glad they had each other. That's Emily on the left and Suzy on the right. I'm so grateful for good friends for my girls!



.jpg)











No comments:
Post a Comment