Sunday, May 16, 2010

Two=TRUBL



Jaedyn turned two on May 13. We had to celebrate the weekend prior to her birthday cuz I had a Derm conference in Zions on the 14th so we spent her actual birthday driving all day. Talk about guilt! We had a lot of fun with a bbq in the park. Sad though, it was a little windy so Jaedyn didn't get to blow out her candles... we barely made it through the song before they fluttered out. The kids got to break the homemade pinata (good job Chad... and thanks for all the help from our company... we couldn't have done it without you!). This was a bit traumatic for Jaedyn. We finally had to stop saying "hit Elmo" and replace it with "try to get the candy out of Elmo". Poor kid. Now why is two trubl you ask? This is what I walked in to this morning.
However, on the plus side, she did sleep in until 9 am!

5 comments:

summerbummer said...

hahah! at first I was thinking, "why is that so terrible?" and then I saw the diaper on the floor and her pants down. lol.. Thats too funny! Happy Birthday Jaedyn!!

Rebecca said...

This is the stage where you get to start getting creative to figure out the best way to get her to keep her clothes on while sleeping! Safety pins are always a good bet. Good luck with that! Oh, and stop it now before she does it with a dirty diaper. That's not fun at all!

She's such a cutie. I can't believe she's already 2.

Natalie said...

HAHAHA I had the same reaction as Summer! SO FUNNY! Happy birthday Jaedyn!

Krystal said...

Hilarious! I can't believe she's two! What a cute girl.

Travis and Jana said...

Wow I can't believe Jaedyn is already two! She looks so grown up in the picture by the Elmo cake. Impressive cake by the way. It looks great!
As for learning how to take off her own diaper . . . just be glad it's taken her this long to figure it out. Maybe it's time for another go at potty training?!?!?!