Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hold The Phone!!!!

In the midst of my blogging spree this afternoon I just had to let everyone know... Jaedyn just went potty on the toilet for the first time! Could this be the start of something??? We've been sitting her on it every once in a while for several weeks just to introduce the concept and get her used to the idea but today she actually went potty! I'm not sure if I'M ready! Not yet. But this is huge!

5 comments:

Alisha said...

You're so on top of things! That is GREAT!!! I think a lot of kids would be ready to start PTing earlier-- but the parents just aren't ready! Go for it! Oh man, if I could be done with diapers before the next one... oh the possibilities!

Jaedyn is SO STINKING ADORABLE! Isn't cute how they love their Daddys??

Jenn Oldham said...

Yay for Jaedyn. That is awesome! I am hoping I spelled her name right. How is your new house treating you.

Robin and Stephenie said...

wow you did have so much fun bloggin I need to follow your example but we have just been so busy. I am so glad you are moved to your new home. I would really love to see the before and after pics:)
Jaedyn is getting so big. We miss you guys. I think you should come check on your house in idaho... I have a feeling it misses you. oh and you can come and visit us, because we miss you to.

Krystal said...

Good for Jaedyn! She's getting so big and just keeps getting prettier. I hope you guys are enjoying Logan. My bro. is in Smithfield, and they love it. Maybe we can visit you next time we're there:)

Chris said...

You suck. Sam has yet to do that! But we figure he'll do it before high school!
-Chris