Thursday, December 10, 2009

Jaedyn's Been Doing a Whole Lot of Playing!

Playing with her Dad. You can tell she doesn't like him at all! Sometimes I get a little jealous!
Chad made her a tent in the living room of our townhouse. Sorry. When I called it that he was confused. Chad made Jaedyn a FORT in the middle of our living room right before we moved and she loved it!
Ha! This is Jaedyn sword fighting with Sam on the stairs at my parents house
And of course we can't forget that Jaedyn also plays with her food. As much as we try to. To my chagrin she has discovered if she slaps wet substance with a spoon... it splashes. And she loves it! Ugh. Try cleaning up that trick without a sink!

Like I said, she wouldn't get off the horse!

1 comment:

Jeremy and Ruth said...

karver loves forts, and yogurt!! they are ment to be!