Las Vegas, and Sherman and Jaime flew in from Phoenix with their little baby. And yes, Jonathan, you too drove all the way from Pocatello to be with the family. Thank you everyone for your travels! Shawn, Kellie, Brendan, Jeremy, and Andie, I hope we never have to celebrate another holiday without you guys... we missed you like crazy!
My family was so good to us. Many of them got together to spend time, relax and enjoy the company and instead they came down to help Chad and I move. Thank you guys! I love you! (even though I didn't treat you to Hamilton's... if you want to come visit me one at a time I would be happy to treat you!)
One of our attempts to go on a walk in the cold.
My grandma came with my Uncle Dean and Aunt Kay to join in the festivities and we had a few neighbors present as well. The food Mom was fantastic! Did I mention how grateful I am for elastic waistbands??? HA! I'm not kidding! Every day after eating and before attempting to play games, I changed into my oh so comfy pajama pants :)Normally I complain that my camera takes pictures too slow and I miss the action in b/w the time my finger pushes the button and the time it takes for the camera to flash but in this instance being too late was perfect cuz when I took the picture they were smiling and fighting over the chair but when the camera flashed it caught Sam in the midst of a CLASSIC fit! Ha! I love this picture!
Can you say cowgirl? Cuz if the pictures didn't prove otherwise I'd swear Jaedyn didn't get off this horse the entire time we were up there!
It was a lot of fun seeing all of you guys! I very nice reprieve from the harried life Chad and I had been living getting ready for the move. Thanks so much for making the trip and bringing your kids! I love you all!




No comments:
Post a Comment