+La+Caille.JPG)
La Caille 2009
Rocky Mountain Dermatology has been such a great place to work! I've just been amazed at how friendly all the staff are, how supportive and well-trained! The office has been a lot of fun and they really treat their employees well. For a Christmas "party", they took us to SLC to the most amazing restaurant I've ever been. +La+Caille.JPG)
Outside the Gates to La Caille
Being not much of one to eat out, when we do it's food like Little Caesar's, you can imagine how overwhelmed I was by this place (I almost checked out a book from the library on etiquette). The restaurant is a french dining little oasis nestled on several acres away from the city. The lane you drive is windy, tree lined and passes by swan-infested ponds. Fountains dot the acreage as well as different wildlife and the place was lit up amazingly for the season. Despite the frigid temperatures we were able to get several pictures but none of them do it justice. It's an atmosphere thing that you just have to be there to experience. It's not about the food I discovered. Wait that sounds bad. The food was wonderful! And they lit my desert on fire!
(word to the wise... the alcohol doesn't burn out of the bananas foster... it tasted like fire!)
A wonderful experience (all except for the part where I washed my husbands shirt a week later and discovered that the gift certificates to return were still in his pocket! Grrrr. RUINED!)
After that one-of-a-kind experience we were put up for the night in the Anniversary Inn.
+Anniversary+Inn.JPG)
Mmmm...catered breakfast/dessert
It's a theme-suite hotel that is kind of fun. The incredible part about it is that when we got there we discovered that it's actually several old homes that someone renovated! We stayed in the Imperial Palace. And this is what we got to sleep under
+Anniversary+Inn.JPG)
... keep the laughter to a minimum please.
It was a really fun experience and a very generous gesture from RMD. Thank-you! And of course a big thank you to Mom and Dad for babysitting Jaedyn on our FIRST night away! It was entered with some trepidation but unregrettably successful... when will you do it again? :)
And I must mention that although I didn't get a picture I got to experience my first limousine! ha! Complete with long-stemmed rose and everything! What an evening!!
+La+Caille.JPG)
3 comments:
We went to La Caille for Craig's work party! What night were you there? We went on the 12th. That would have been funny if we saw you there. It was very fancy and nice, oh and what did you think of the servers ummmm tops? LOL!
Wow! I've never been to La Caille, but my high school used to take the French students every year, so I've heard about it. I'm so jealous! What a sweet hookup! I'm glad you like working at the dermatology clinic.
La caille so good we went for a trip in high school and it was so fun. I do love the chubby baby painting you got to sleep under how romatic.
What a fun night. I miss you.
Post a Comment