The Before and After shot of the first pony tails. We finally found ouchless hairbands at Walmart and I have to admit I was quite eager to try them out.
We do the same kind of ponies for Andie and she pulls them out around nap time, so the rest of the day she looks like the after picture. It's really fun to be able to do it though.
I LOVE that w\second picture of her! hilarious! She is so sweet. her little jabbering is pretty funny! and she is getting so interactive! She gets so happy to see and talk to you! sweet little baby!
Thanks for keeping in touch! Hope you enjoy this brief glimpse into what we've been up to. Chad is working as a Speech-Language Pathologist and Angela is working part-time as a Physician Assistant. We have 4 daughters each of which came to us complete with talents, quirks, plenty of spunk and fun. We love them dearly. Each year brings many changes, most of which have been wonderful blessings in our lives and we can't wait to see what the next year brings!
5 comments:
You can do ponies already? I'm so jealous. I don't think Rachel will get a pigtail until she's 2!
We do the same kind of ponies for Andie and she pulls them out around nap time, so the rest of the day she looks like the after picture.
It's really fun to be able to do it though.
K you just need little bows for the dang cute ponies I love them... let the fun begin.
I LOVE that w\second picture of her! hilarious! She is so sweet. her little jabbering is pretty funny! and she is getting so interactive! She gets so happy to see and talk to you! sweet little baby!
That is freaking adorable!
Post a Comment