I just want to update the numbers on Jaedyn's growth. This is another pix of her 3 month growth and she just looks huge to me! So I got online and downloaded growth charts so I could plot her growth. It was kind of fun to see where she fit in. These were the results:At Birth
Length for age: Above the 95th%
Weight for age: 75th %
Head Circumference: 90th%
Weight for height: Below the 5th%
At 2 Months
Length for age: 90th%
Weight for age: 50th%
Head Circumference: 90th%
Weight for height: 18th%
So my baby is a monster! haha. Really though. At work I keep seeing all these babies coming in that are just tiny and I think "my baby was never that small". People told me that you just forget fast but she really never was! Who knows where the height came from. Chad claims credit for the head due to a childhood of flattened pillows. His stories crack me up. That's why it took her so long to hold her head up... it's gi-normous!




1 comment:
She must be really light, only being hte 5th percentile. I'm jealous!! Sam helped me pull a muscle in my arm a couple of weeks ago. I picked him up and wrenched my arm when he struggled. He's soooo heavy.
Post a Comment