First day of school pix are definitely an American tradition! One that Ane was happy to take part in! I'm not very good at getting the end of school pix but that's ok. It's fun to get the first days and compare them from year to year.
Ane 10th grade Hillcrest Highschool
Jaedyn 10th grade Hillcrest Highschool
Lilia 7th grade Sandcreek Middle School
Ebony 4th grade Mrs Hillyard, McKinley 1st grade Mrs Thurgood Tiebreaker Elementary
The night before school started, Chad offered the girls a Father's Blessing as they started the new year. They each took him up on it. It's always touching to see the love poured out in those. The hope, the comfort, all the things! I love this family of mine! Good luck in the coming months girls! Work hard, play hard, be kind, be thoughtful, be grateful, and find joy in learning! It really is a blessing that I think we sometimes take for granted. We live in such a safe place with so many opportunities for growth and learning. The future is bright and full of hope! To quote P Monson, "Gaze upward, Look inward, Reach outward, Press forward!" Such good advice for life. I love you so much!





No comments:
Post a Comment