It is wonderful having the kids home! But there is always so much noise! And some of the kids are louder, more consistently, than others. We have an Alexa device which allows us access to music, internet, weather, etc via voice activation. But she also gets loud. Chad and I tell her "Alexa! Volume 5!" constantly because the kids like to listen to her LOUD.
Well Jaedyn was being exceptionally loud this afternoon and it was getting to be too much. Chad got exasperated and hollered "Jaedyn! Volume 5!" Which did not have the same instantaneous results as when speaking to Alexa. He said it again. No response again. He grumbled, "I think our Jaedyn is broken" to which McKinley, without pause, piped up and declared "Yeah... we should take her to the D.I." πππ
That kid catches on so quickly to Chad's humor and has such automatic and witty responses sometimes! Jaedyn was not amused. But the rest of us were! We love you Jaedyn! But really... volume 5!




No comments:
Post a Comment