Saturday, June 7, 2014

LRRH

I love this event. Good friends. Good food. Great organizing effort. Great ride. What a fantastic way to spend a morning... til my friends tried to talk me into making it an all day event! I was feeling pretty good about completing a 50 miler...til they tried to convince me to do the 100. Then I didn't feel like 50 was all that much. 


Good think I stuck with what I had trained for because I was done by the time I was done! I slowed down after about 30 but then we hit a super big hill and my adrenaline skyrocketed as my speed reached 40! Aaaaah! I was too afraid to touch my brake, sure I would be road kill if I did!


After the adrenaline spike my energy returned and I was able to finish strong. Well... strong for me :)

No comments: