I have the best dad ever.
Truly, I do. He takes me for camping trips in the basement... even when it means he doesn't get to sleep
Just cuz I'm cute.
He does my hair any way I ask. I didn't get a picture but earlier this week he braided one side (He even tried a french braid) and ponytailed the other... just cuz I said that's how I wanted it. Mom never lets me do that! AND he lets me wear whatever I want, even if it doesn't match! He's building the creative genius in me.
He's a trooper, really he is.
He makes me treats and lets me help. He even says it's fun!
He plays with me and my baby sister Lilia and makes us laugh and laugh. Daddy has a great imagination and tells the best bedtime stories.
He's up for (almost) anything. And lets my mom get away with a lot!
He can fit in small spaces?
He loves my mommy and makes her laugh
He shares his water with me... and when I lose my gum, he gives it to me!
He makes parties for me and lets me sleep with all my friends.
He lets me eat just about anything I want. Sometimes mommy gets after him, but he still finds ways to be sneaky.
He loves me, and takes care of me. He carries me when I get tired. He laughs at my jokes and teaches me jokes. He thinks I'm wonderful (he's right). He works hard at school and somehow still has the energy to come home and play with me. He cooks meals, does my hair, helps me bathe, reads to me, cuddles with me and loves me. He's my favorite DAD!
I love my Daddy!




1 comment:
I love this post! So grateful for good daddies!
Post a Comment