I have to admit I've had my doubts. This move to Logan has been in the works for quite a while but we had to make some pretty hard decisions prior to knowing if everything would fall into place. We felt like this move to Logan was the right thing to do but NOTHING seemed to be working by the deadlines we had set! For example: Chad didn't find out he had been accepted to USU until a week after we both had turned in our notice at work (even though he had been calling them every day for a month). We had no interest in our house from the rental agency and were concerned about affording two residences on one salary. We didn't find renters for our house until today, one week after signing a contract on a place in Logan. The timing on everything, considering how much we were trying to make it work, is just hilarious. It's almost as if we were required to take that leap of faith before things just started to "fall" into place. Now that this last hurtle is complete I have to say I'm much more excited about what the next few weeks will bring and the work of moving that is ahead of me. Wish us luck!
3 comments:
I'm so happy that everything is working out well for you. Wish we could be there too!
We are excited for you guys! And so glad that everything is falling into place now. It always makes those big decisions so much easier when things are falling into place and you feel like God is supporting you in your decisions. Good luck! Let us know if you guys need anything.
So how are things now? This was a month ago and you started today right? At least I thought it was this week, or was it last week. Anyway, way to take that leap of faith. I'm sure you'll be rewarded for it. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment