As many of you have heard Chad and I have been making some huge decisions this summer and our official move date is August 15th. He'll start school on Aug 24th and is very excited to start with this chapter of his life, a little earlier than originally planned but sometimes life has a way of laughing at what you have "planned". I have to laugh myself when I consider where I thought I would be 5 years ago and where I actually am.
So here we go on this adventure! I've got a job at a dermatology clinic and I start on Aug 25th. In between now and then we still need to find renters for our house (keep your fingers crossed) and find a babysitter. Oh yes and get the ball moving for official in-state status so we can afford for Chad to go to school. Those would have to be my big top three. Then of course the joys of packing, down-sizing and saying good-bye to many friendships we hold dear.
Don't let this update depress you! We really are excited. Like the title boasts... life presents bittersweet changes.

Besides Check out the beauty we'll be surrounded by! Not to mention the great access to camping, school gym memberships (yahoo for unlimited pool access!), great Mexican food (so I hear), and new friends (hopefully)!




6 comments:
Ahhhh Logan!!!! SO Jealous! I love that place! Have a good snow cone for me, please?!
Logan is wonderful. I'm glad you're excited about a new chapter in your lives. My brother lives in Logan and loves it there. We need to get together A.S.A.P. before the 15th!
That is so exciting! Provo is not that far so give me a call when you get settled and hopefully we can get together before I move. :)
If you need me call me! I would love you help you.
I am so sad you are leaving, I know I really never see you but I will still miss you guys with your sweet baby girl. You were so nice to me when I really needed it, it meant alot and because of that I look up to you. We will have to stay in contact through our blogs! Best of luck on your journey. P.S. how do you like being a P.A. any negatives?
Wow!! I barely heard that these were your plans and now it's happening. I'm so excited for you guys. New things all around are so much fun. I still get that feeling when I hear about anyone moving which is good in our line of work and moving every 2 years.
Good Luck with school Chad.
Good Luck with work Angela.
Have a great time!
P.S. and don't worry about the time in between blogs. I TOTALLY understand and do the same thing.
Post a Comment