Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

The exciting news is that we won the Anniversary Give Away this morning on the radio AGAIN!! Thank you KUPI! Woo hoo! Last year I went for my prime rib dinner 3 days before giving birth so I was 5 days shy of being 9 months pregnant. You can bet I'm gonna enjoy the dinner much more this year with my larger stomach capacity! hehe. We'll probably end up walking the greenbelt twice this time to ease the guilt (once was all I could handle last year)!
Well our anniversary was actually yesterday but I didn't get around to blogging about it then. Chad started off the day bringing me breakfast in bed! He had to work and I didn't, but he brought me breakfast... yummy crepes and orange juice. What a sweetie. We splurged on some steaks earlier this week and grilled them last night for dinner. I think Jaedyn was a little confused why she wasn't getting any food off of our plates this time but seemed content with her graham crackers. 
We have spent 4 years together. 4 interesting years: This has been the first year that one of us hasn't been in school (unless you count the grade school) and it has been wonderful! Chad has recently been considering going to grad school so we'll see how long it lasts. 4 happy years: I really have been happy! Chad has helped me fulfill so many dreams. I really am content with my life as it is now. 4 fun/funny years: Chad has a special way of making me laugh like noone else can. He has a very unique sense of humor, all who know him I think would agree. 4 loving years: There's something special about finding someone who will love you as you are, and take the good with the bad. Who loves you even when you spent half the day in your pajamas and your only accomplishment has been several chapters in a good book. 4 successful years: They've been years full of many achievements. We both graduated college, backpacked the Grand Canyon, both got new jobs in our careers of choice, bought a new home, and of course the pinnacle: Jaeydn joined our family. 
I'm very blessed to have such a man in my life. Chad is very good to me and to our daughter and I'm very grateful for his patience! Especially cuz I often lack it!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Congratulations! 4 years... whew! I'm so happy you are in our family Angela!

Krystal said...

Four years! I'm so glad you've loved them.