
Alright, so anyone who knows me knows that I'm not internet savvy. I finally created a slideshow of Christmas pictures (it took me so long cuz I didn't have internet access for a few weeks following the holidays). Now I can't for the life of me figure out how to post the stinkin thing on our blog. So here's the link for all you all who want to check it out.
Jaedyn was actually pretty cute opening gifts this year. Boy did she love the paper! She got tired pretty quick though and some of my favorite pictures of the season are of the naps she took. She made a pretty good haul this year!
We spent Christmas in Vancouver which surprisingly didn't look much different from Idaho. I was a little nervous that I wouldn't even make it to Wa because of all the snowstorms but gratefully the weather was cooperative. And Jaedyn, blessed child, didn't make a peep the entire 12 hour drive home! She slept a good part of the trip and jabbered the rest. And she slept great that night as well so we count ourselves pretty lucky!
Thanks G-ma Tina and G-pa Cronin for the wonderful time!!




No comments:
Post a Comment