Sunday, January 18, 2009

Awwwwww.....

My favorite picture of the season. I feel like it expresses so very much... and yes, that is wrapping paper!!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

that is so sweet! What a cutie. We need to see you guys again.

Krystal said...

Love it! It was great to see you.

The Spencers said...

How sweet! She looks so much like you!! We need to get together sometime. In fact I am planning on coming up to idaho falls this week. I will try to give you a call.

Travis and Jana said...

What a cute picture. How did I miss that? I guess it was a pretty busy, crazy morning and we were on the other side of the room (we probably couldn't see you guys over the enormous pile of paper). Anyway, your slideshow was so fun to watch. Thanks for sharing!

Jenn Oldham said...

Hi Angela, it is Jenn. Here is a link to my blog=) www.princessbordelga.blogspot.com