Monday, July 28, 2008

My Man... the Trucker


I tried to tell Chad this was hideous but he believed the men at work over me. He grew it out initially as a joke and promised he would just have it long enough to show his friends at work. Then he got such a good reaction (and you know how Chad loves reactions!) that he decided to keep it an extra week to show his family when they were up for the Fourth of July weekend. I barely convinced him that it just wouldn't be appropriate for Jaedyn's blessing. I'm such a party pooper!! When he finally did shave he left the mustache! It took me several weeks to convince him that it was not fun to kiss! He's finally my clean-shaven husband again... well, most of the time.

1 comment:

Coleman, Ashley, Cash, and Presley said...

He did get a lot of reactions! I think it is hialrious! i will have to post Coleman's mutton chops pics too! haha... the first time i saw them, i didn't recognize that they were of him! Crazy!