Monday, July 28, 2008

FLIRT!

I started back to work on June 30th. It broke my heart to leave my little 6 week baby for the whole day! Luckily, as an answer to prayers, Ashley Moore (one of the CNAs at work) came to me one day shortly before my maternity leave and told me she was quitting at LWHC and would I like her to watch Jaedyn? I could have kissed her! (thank you thank you Ashley!) She saves my life Mon-Wed when I head out the door to work. It is so much easier knowing my baby is with someone I trust and that she is being taken care of and given the love she needs. Anyway, Ashley took this picture one day when Jaedyn was being particularly smiley... what do you think, does Jaedyn like her babysitter? The second picture is of Ashley's adorable one-year old Cache. I swear, he is the happiest little boy I have ever seen! He loves Jaedyn and calls her "Jay".

2 comments:

Chris said...

She's changed so much!!! I can really see Chad in her now. She's so adorable!!!!!

Coleman, Ashley, Cash, and Presley said...

She has been so fun to play with! like i said, we love having her come over, and Cash just adores her! SO fun!