
And they tell me it's only gonna get bigger!!!
And here's one of our girl: yawning, stretching, and rubbing her eyes... definitely her mother's daughter!! (
sorry if the 3D freaks any of you out). She looks a little different now than in these pix that were taken at 18.3 weeks. I'm 28 weeks today and excited cuz I passed my sugar test! Silly I know but the stuff is disgusting and I really didn't want to repeat it!
At 26.3 weeks I had another ultrasound done (the perks of working in an OB office) and while this little one grew into her belly, her legs are still trying to catch up to the rest of her and her head measured at 30.0 weeks! Almost 4 weeks big! So hopefully she's storing lots of brain power!
We're still debating on names, as many of you know. It's such a permanent thing that it makes the decision that much harder. But we're not telling anyone until after she is born so just be patient (they say it's a good attribute to have... although I wouldn't know anything about that!)




12 comments:
Thank you, thank you, thank you. It was fun to see you. I'm missing everything so I'm glad you finally shared. I am so excited for you Ang. I hope you are feeling well. Keep the pictures coming. Corner Chad for one if you can.
Oh, and nice pout you got there. It's fine. All you have to do is have the baby and it will go away. ;)
I don't know what you're complaining about! You do look so cute! How's the room coming? You'll have to post pics of that too when you get it ready.
You are so cute, and so is little baby Stephenie. (I named her for you) lol :)I know what you mean about the whole name thing. I had trama with that too. When Kenidee was born I knew that was going to be her name weird but true, and it so fits her.
My mom also said that when I was born she heard a voice tell her that my name should be Stephenie Rachel.
We need to stop by again. Maybe after we all start feeling better. Kenidee has Strep poor thing, then I can help you with your blog and such.
Oh I think we need a girls night! :)
Angela yo so coe! I luv yo tummy...its a go! Doe Doe Doe! Leev ruum for yor man... and he not in Japan! Doo wop!
My dear Angie and Chad, thanks so much for sharing this Pictures with all lof us. I will show it to my parents, they'll be soooooo happy to see you. I miss you and always wish you the best. Please post more pictures!!!! Love you,
Almendrita
Oh, you are still so small! You ain't seen nothing yet!! :)
You are TINY! Now, I know have a double occupancy but oh my gosh... my bump isn't much smaller than that! And I'm only 13 1/2 weeks! You look GREAT! :) As for me, I'm just getting bigger by the second. And some lovely complications have presented themselves so I'm not even aloud to go walking anymore. Heck, I'm not even aloud to go to WORK right now. Hopefully soon though!
OH ANGELA!! YOU'RE SOOOO CUTE!! What a cute baby-bump you have. Also, I think you should name her by combining your and Chad's names.. like Changela.. or Anchad... haha
Angela, thanks for inviting me to the baby shower. I really wanted to go, but it just didn't work out! I hope it was great and that you recieved a lot of fun things for the baby! I do want to head our to Idaho sometime this summer and visit with you, Steph, and maybe even Krystal if anyone can get a hold of her. She never responds to my e-mails! Do you keep in touch with her? Isn't she in Idaho Falls too? Anyway, we'll have to plan something. Good luck with the baby!
We want more! Please keep posting. I'm starting to get into this whole blogging thing...
:)
Post a Comment