I fly out on the 2nd for my Derm Conference in Tucson so we celebrated Ebony's birthday on Saturday. What a fun afternoon at the skating rink! It was a big hit... even for the non-skaters!
Costco makes our new favorite and affordable pizza so we supplied lunch along with cupcakes and ice cream.
And some non skaters even became skaters over the 2 hour skating session! Like her friend Kira.
McKinley was none too pleased with Jaedyn's antics... as you can clearly see. This kid's face is always so expressive!
So in true Jaedyn style...
She found someone who was!
Happy birthday Ebony! You truly are such a kind hearted and fun girl! You have so much compassion for those who are less fortunate and for those who aren't being treated well. I know your school teacher relies on you to help those in the class who may need it and you happily do so. You're a friend to whoever you meet and they love you! You are strong, funny, playful, inclusive, tender and my only child who is eager to go to bed at night (which I can't thank you enough for)! I love your sweet heart and big dimples Ebony!












No comments:
Post a Comment