We headed out to Henry's Lake after I got off work. It was just a one nighter but we wanted to take the kids to do something fun. I ended up being grateful it was just one night cuz my allergies were doing something awful! They don't usually bug me much so it was kinda frustrating!
There were fires over the mountains so while there we got to see planes come in and fill up with water before taking off to fight the fire. It was kind of cool to watch them skim across the surface.
We also had a mama moose and baby run right through our camp. Less than 10 feet from where I was standing. I kid you not. When I told Helen, she asked where the picture was? LOL no pic. I was too busy making sure my kids were out of the way... those mamas can be frightening!
And here, a word of appreciation for my firstborn. She has such an eye and is such an appreciator of the beauty around her. I love that about her. She is frequently getting me to look up, or come to the window, or look at the sunset, or stop so she can take a picture. We were out on a walk Sunday and she stopped me to gaze at the sunset... which I hadn't even noticed!
Thank you Jaedyn, for making sure I take a moment to notice and appreciate the beauty that surrounds us!










No comments:
Post a Comment