Ms Jaedyn had her first Cross Country meet today. She ran the 2500 meter. It was located in Arco which is over an hour away. So I grabbed the girls on their walk home and we raced over to watch the race at 4. We got there with 10 minutes to spare! Jaedyn was headed to the starting line when we got there and the smile on her face when she saw us made it all worth it! She broke away from the group to come give us hugs and then ran to catch up to the others.
Here are the cute cheerleaders as we waited to catch sight of big sis. Besides McKinley being mad that she wore her white shoes in the dirt (seriously, what 4 year old cares? LOL) they were all happy to be there!
And there she is!
Post work out face in all it's glory. I could kiss this face! Actually, I'm pretty sure I did! 😘
Little miss got stung by a wasp right before Jaedyn came into view! She said he just flew toward her with his bum! Mean ol bug!








No comments:
Post a Comment