Ebony Pearl Cronin
What a delight you are!
When your g-ma came to stay she asked "Doesn't this baby ever cry?"
The answer is no.
You are serious but sweet.
You're a great sleeper and napper!
You're a good eater!
Your sisters adore you.
Your fans adore you :) No really!
You're turning into such a tease!
Your sisters call you "chubba chubba", and squish your adorable cheeks.
You're getting so big so fast!
And yet you're still in the 4th percentile :)
You're learning so fast! We absolutely love and adore you! ADORE. That pretty much sums it up. You have been the perfect baby. Here's looking forward to the toddler years with you!

















1 comment:
Did you have to put that last picture on there?!! I was trying to shield my eyes while I read your last input...otherwise - cute! I like how you took pictures for each month. What a good little baby!
Post a Comment